1. Flowlines from the wells San Martin 1 and San Martin 3
2. Engineering, procurement, construction, testing and commissioning of the electromechanical works of the Camisea gas plant.
1. Primary crusher, conveyor belts that feed the SAG mill, secondary crusher facilities and ball feeder for the mill in dry zone.
2. Structure, equipment and piping works were carried out. JJC mobilized its largest equipment, capable of moving tons of heavy equipment.
Executed two contracts:
1. Underground work that included pressure headrace tunnel, air vents and powerhouse cavern.
2. Surface works and hydromechanical assembly, which included 36-m tall concrete dam, gate area and spillway area.
1. Stages I and II of the remodeling and modernization
2. Demolition of existing buildings and expansion of Piers 5 and 11, which allowed the installation of 4 Super Post Panamax gantry cranes and 8 electric RTG cranes
1. Construction of 9 levels (4 basements and 5 shop levels) for a total of 220,000 m2 in 14.5 months.
2. It became the largest building constructed in a single phase in the history of Peru