Expansion of Jorge Chavez International Airport in Lima
|Date||2020 - 2022|
- Control tower (65 m high and 21 m in diameter) and auxiliary buildings.
- Fire extinguishing building.
- AGL regulation and transformation center.
- Fauna Control Building.
- Building for the arrival substation, distribution substation and substation 04 lighting.
- North access control building on the air side.
- Buildings, drilling and equipping of two water wells.
- Fences within the boundary of the present package.
- Exterior networks within the boundary of the present package.
- Exterior roads and urban planning
- Use of BIM methodology
red enterrada para media