Callao Multipurpose Terminal Modernization
|Client||APM Terminals Callao|
|Date||2013 - 2016|
- Demolition and new construction of Pier 11 for Post Panamax vessels.
- Demolition of existing buildings, facilities, and pavements. Complementary dredging adjacent to pier 5.
- Excavation and backfilling of the quay in the littoral areas.
- Pavements (medium, heavy, and light duty).
- Terminal Buildings (New Administration, Workshop, and Amenities building).
- Minor Works (Fuel station, RTG washing, electrical substations, perimeter wall, platforms, leakage pit, pump room).
- Electrical systems (transformers, generators, etc.).
- Water systems (fire, potable water, and sewer).
- Ground improvement at the eastern end of Berth 5E (cut and fill gravel columns).
- Powerhouse with diesel generators, power lines, and electric pumps for the temporary and permanent fire fighting system.
- Complementary designs.